IRON is one of the 17 essential plant elements which is commonly applied in agriculture for all crops, vegetable & fruits plants etc. Often, Ferrous Sulfate fertilizer is used to correct Chlorosis (yellowing of the leaves). In the plant, iron plays a role in photosynthetic electron transport, respiration, chlorophyll formation, and numerous enzymatic reactions. Due to its use in chlorophyll formation and photosynthesis, Iron (Fe) is often applied to enhance greening without increasing plant growth.
Precise pH value
Long shelf life
It is Water Soluble Powder
Essential for chlorophyll production
Promotes energy transfers
Required in photosynthesis
Part of the enzyme system needed for plant respiration
Required for the formation of some proteins
Promotes healthy growth in plants
• It is single micronutrient ferrous 19% .
• This contains 19% iron which plays vital role in photosynthesis and breakdown of carbohydrates.
• It ensures normal growth of crops & high-quality yields and is suitable for all crops.
• It is recommended to use all crops and plants in the deficiency of iron.
• Due to presence of sulphur it fight against pest and fungus.